Greetings from the Hotel “Tskaltubo SPA Resort” of the town Tskaltubo, Georgia!
The health resort Tskaltubo is famous for its mineral springs of warm Radon waters (natural temperature 35 -35 degrees). Since the 1940s the resort has been very popular throughout the Soviet Union for its healing properties. This unique water can cure the following:
- Cardiovascular System disease
- Locomotor System disorder
- Nervous System disorder
- Gynecological disorders
- Skin & endocrine diseases
- Disturbance of metabolism and others
The town of Tskaltubo is situated in the central part of Western Georgia, only 7km. from the town of Kutaisi, 130km. from the Black Sea and 255 km. from Tbilisi, the capital of Georgia. Just in this picturesque place there was the resort of the Ministry of Defense of the Soviet Union, which is located on 16 hectares with the beautiful wood and historical buildings where Stalin used to spent his vacations.
A 4- star complex of “Tskaltubo SPA Resort” with 141 rooms was opened in July, 2011. The rooms are entirely reconstructed, repaired and offer the guests the following facilities:
- Central Heating, Air-conditioning and Ventilation
- Bathroom with bath
- A flat-screen satellite TV
- Comfortable beds & bedclothes
- 24 hour “Room & reception” service
- And other services of a 4-star hotel
The hotel territory:
- 16 hectares of park
- Wood with 1 km. long path for driving bicycle or walking
- Medical service
- Restaurant for 350 persons
- Conference hall for 20*3/70/90/120/350 persons
- Concert hall for 350 persons
- and other
Also, the hotel offers the guests individual or group transfers from the Airport or Railway Station of the towns of Tbilisi, Batumi, Kutaisi.
We would be happy to welcome You & Your tourists to our Resort & Spa Hotel.
With the best regards,
“Tskaltubo Spa Resort”